Plan, plan and plan some more

QUESTION: Is Stonewall Central a better name for the property?
UPDATE (click): 2012 Audited Financial Statements
UPDATE (click): 2013 Annual Meeting packet
UPDATE (click): 2013 Special Meeting packet

AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS ANALYSIS 2009-2012 (click): A CPA analysis of SOHO Central Condominium Corporation's Audited Financial Statements

The Fantasy Vision

Does everyone remember this among the wonderful ads and brochures and how about the salespeople and what they told us. I hear such fantasies continue. So after watching and remembering, cry and then laugh at the truth that is being exposed.









And, if the above is not enough and you need elevated blood pressure, here is the project's brochure.

Many posts are still issues and need to be read once again. At this main hub of postings watch for new posts and updates. Please get involved by spreading the word as to the issues here. We must document all that is taking place. Many documents need retrieval and assistance is needed in getting them scanned and posted.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

EMERGENCY!

UPDATE (07.27.13):  TOP SECRET

Today the elevator situation worsened.  I was entering one of the three remaining elevators that work to one degree or another and two unrestrained dogs were in the car.  I did not enter since the recent dog attack I was told about has me concerned.  I asked the guard on the 4th floor to make a report in the log book (~10:30am) and he refused.  He then used his radio, and I asked that the head of security come there and nothing happened in that regard, too.  He also gave a smiling smirk.  Nice.  I then went to the lobby and filed a complaint form.  I know futile but further evidence of the mismanagement.
 
Later in the day when I returned after being out for short time, I experienced as many others the third elevator away from the front on the right side not working (~1:50pm).  But, I had packages to bring up and I would return for a photo.  Upon returning the elevator was now working.  Oh, it took 15 minutes for the elevator to arrive to bring me downstairs.  This is now common.
The elevators are now often packed.  Imagine you get stuck on a packed elevator for two hours?  Given the state they have been in since turnover this is a possibility.  I was told when stuck and the electric lights are out there is no natural light.  There are also no fans and no cameras.
I went to the concierge desk asking why the elevator had not been working.  After all, as someone asked, how long before we have to use the stairs?
The head of security came to the lobby area and just stood there until I initiated the conversation and then a talk of evasion and clever remarks took place.  I had to finally explain, as if in sick comedy, that I was not talking about the three elevators on the left but the third one on the right.  He said it was now working and then said they are being worked on reverting back to the three on the left.  I said I wanted to know about the one on the right.  He then went out the doors and asked me to step outside.  Just what I need, to step outside for a possible serious encounter.  No thanks.
 
The photo below is now placed on all three elevators not working.  This was placed there after I had taken pictures yesterday and posted them here.  Rehabilitate to what?  Rehabilitation suggests to the previous condition.  We do not need that.  The previous and current endless condition has been operating without being fully functioning since turnover.
What we need are fully functioning safe elevators that have been inspected.  What we have now been in since 2009 turnover are elevators in a perpetual state of installation.  This is not what Unit Owners purchased.
We have had written and verbal words with threats of legal action.  Action has not taken place to finally repair the elevators from the Board controlled by the developers.
Oh, when talking to those gathered at the elevator after useless talk with the head of security he approached me once again asking me to go outside.  I had asked about the lack of reporting in the log on the 4th floor, too.  He told me to “shut up.”
Our money paying for trash being spent in secret decided at private meetings.  Everyone must be told the game here so they know our pain.
This photo is the new sign posted on the three elevators on the left side not working.

 

EMERGENCY!


(the elevators)

Perhaps we all should just look the other way.  I know some may have heard as I did that two people were stuck in an elevator for about 2 hours today.  We all thought these repetitive incidents had stopped along with the falling elevator cars, right?

There are many posts about that and even I got to experience the dropping then tripping and almost falling myself leaving an elevator.  Yes, I had called Otis in Connecticut as I reported, spoke to the company here and with mismanagement and the Board.  What has been done?  Nothing.

All we get are words and supposed signed pieces of paper with more words and no action fixing what we now see as dangerous elevators.

The Board holds privates meetings in secret and management are puppets to the Board controlled by the developers.

So should we just look the other way hoping that all will be made good for us after spending so much money?  Let us all whisper about the problems and they will just get solved on their own.  Oh, if the guards come close by speak louder so they may write and report to the management and Board what is said.  That, too, is an interesting experience.

I know why am I spoiling the secret of the Board making like they were the only ones aware of the problems and the only ones supposedly concerned for years and now once again trying to fix what has been attempted so many times before.  Well for all those not here, the following are photos of what has been the regular situation, a lack of full set of elevators we all paid for.  Where the hell did all our money go?

Three elevators not working from left to right:  service elevator not servicing for over one year, middle passenger elevator not working for unknown reasons like all else, elevator that trapped two people.

 
Service elevator and middle passenger elevator
 
 
Middle passenger and current trapping elevator

 
The current trapping elevator

 
The three elevators that work, well function at best, with the middle sometimes used as service elevator for work and dogs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment