Plan, plan and plan some more

QUESTION: Is Stonewall Central a better name for the property?
UPDATE (click): 2012 Audited Financial Statements
UPDATE (click): 2013 Annual Meeting packet
UPDATE (click): 2013 Special Meeting packet

AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS ANALYSIS 2009-2012 (click): A CPA analysis of SOHO Central Condominium Corporation's Audited Financial Statements

The Fantasy Vision

Does everyone remember this among the wonderful ads and brochures and how about the salespeople and what they told us. I hear such fantasies continue. So after watching and remembering, cry and then laugh at the truth that is being exposed.









And, if the above is not enough and you need elevated blood pressure, here is the project's brochure.

Many posts are still issues and need to be read once again. At this main hub of postings watch for new posts and updates. Please get involved by spreading the word as to the issues here. We must document all that is taking place. Many documents need retrieval and assistance is needed in getting them scanned and posted.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Violence at Bel-Air Soho, Makati?

UPDATE (03/25/13):  There is supposed to be a court appearance at 9AM today for an injunction.  Additionally, I was told yesterday that the guards controlled by the developers are now wearing bullet proof vests of some kind and equipped with shotguns.  So let me understand this, violence is conducted against Unit Owners and now the guards are arming to the teeth when the act came from those managing.  I was asked in a text message by a Unit Owner there "who dey gona use dat for? d owners?!?  I replied YES.  We have had the shotgun recently introduced here and I have spent many hours looking for the army of criminals even late at night I stand outside looking.  I have not seen them.

Violence at Bel-Air Soho, Makati?


First, I am not surprised at such a development considering what I have experienced.

I have been subjected to two attempted attacks upon me by Board members and one by a resident who may be a Unit Owner who is pro-developer. That resident did not like my handing out cards and making announcements of what is going on in the lobby.  There was another physical incident by staff personnel and another staff member has recently left due to action taken against me that was a violation.

Ryan and I have been subjected to homophobic and xenophobic attacks by Board members and Unit Owners. Recently on a social network an anonymous person threatened me with physical harm.

I have been warned by Filipinos of my possibly being attacked. I have told many others and had written about some of this online as well as the past incidents above.  Not one "foreigner" as the xenophobes love to announce has ever told me about the violence.  Professional Filipinos of various ages have warned me.  Why?

I have just been sent Court Orders and now photos of violence that has just taken place at Bel-Air. I was told by a person targeted that more charges will be filed besides the complaint with charges I have posted.


I state now and for the record that if anyone acts violently against Ryan or I, we will consider that threats upon our lives and will act accordingly. Given the various attempts and statements we must make that conclusion.



Video in four clips of the Century Properties Management Inc office at Bel-Air Soho in Makati.









Manifestation to Cite for Contempt



In a message with the subject line "Guard refusing entry of unit owners" I was sent the following photo:




The following text was sent in an email with the subject line "Physical injury."

"We found out that despite the TRO and the Contemp, they went inside the admin office while our guard went down to get food. So owners went again to see the security office and have it locked as well. But on the way in, when the OIC (name) saw us arriving, he suddenly slammed the door at my hand. Another lady unit owner, a senior citizen, was shoved to the side while walking and fell. This they do despite orders.

Kerwin of century texts me everyday since mon to ask for schedule. But since what they are saying is just (epithet), including (Century's principal) "we are willing to let go for the owners", no need for wasting time in meeting. Their actions speak louder.

Now we will be filling more cases. You can post this and all pictures anywhere.

We would have a hearing for injunction on Monday at 9am."



1 comment:

  1. the management and developer are repulsive! no respect for the law. shameless.

    ReplyDelete